#1884 Adult Micro Mist® Nebulizer is a high-performing nebulizer that is designed to deliver at angles up to 90°.1 The unique design maximizes options for placement, without sacrificing aerosol quality. It is used for intermittent aerosol therapy and can be relied upon to deliver both performance and economy.
- Consistent performance at angles up to 90 degrees allowing flexible medication delivery
- Jet stays in place unless intentionally removed
- Easy-seal, threaded, cap and 6 cc capacity anti-spill jar to prevent leakage
- Recommended flow rate: 8 LPM
- Available with standard, universal, or ClearConnect™ Secure Tubing Connector
- Nebulization rate: >20 mL/min
#1886 Pediatric Micro Mist Nebulizer, Elongated Pediatric Aerosol Mask, 7 ft Tubing & Standard Connector, 50/cs. Designed for performance and economy. It can be used for hand-held or in-line treatments. Optimal particle size delivered at efficient nebulization rates. Consistent performance at angles up to 90 allowing clinicians to administer medication to patients positioned horizontally or with special treatment requirements. Easy-seal, threaded cap and 6cc capacity anti-spill jar to prevent leakage.