Little Junior QCPR 4 Pack
Now with QCPR feedback technology, to help instructors improve CPR training quality, efficiency, and learner engagement.
* Educationally effective by offering all of the essential features necessary for learning child CPR.
* Affordability through increased hands-on practice by allowing higher student-to-manikin ratios.
* Realistic anatomical landmarks provide the essential features necessary to teach quality appropriate CPR techniques.
* Logistically convenient lightweight design makes Little Junior easy to transport.
* Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use.
* Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose and mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
* Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway. Abdominal thrusts can also be practiced.
* Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim.
* Realistic airway function means that the airway remains obstructed without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust. Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations.
* Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to child CPR.
* Audible feedback for chest compressions reinforces correct compression depth with an optional clicker feature.
* Realistic chest compression resistance allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation.
* Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up.
* Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance.