Little Anne QCPR 4 Pack
Little Anne will now come with feedback technology to help you improve CPR quality, training efficiency and learner engagement.
* Educationally effective by offering all of the essential features necessary for learning quality adult CPR.
* Affordability through increased hands-on practice.
* Realistic anatomical landmarks provide the essential features necessary to teach adult CPR techniques.
* Logistically convenient lightweight design makes Little Anne easy to transport.
* Durable construction allows unequaled long-term use.
* Internal compression testing has shown no product degradation after more than 1 million chest compressions at a depth of 2 inches.
* Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation.
* Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway.
* Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to correctly practice all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim.
* Realistic airway function means that the airway remains obstructed without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust. Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations.
* Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR.
* Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional clicker feature signals the correct compression depth.
* Realistic chest compression resistance allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation.
* Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up.
* Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance.