Lifelike pediatric arm reproduction with multi-vein system designed for peripheral intravenous therapy.
Description of features:
- Venipuncture possible in the antecubital fossa or dorsum of the hand
- Peripheral IV line insertion and removal
- Accessible veins include median, basilic and cephalic
- Palpable veins enable site selection and preparation
- Infusible veins allow peripheral therapy with IV bolus or push injection method
- Peripheral IV line maintenance including assessment and rotation of site and dressing, solution and tubing change
- Replaceable skin and multi-vein system ensures longevity of model
- Articulates to pediatric manikins and task trainers
- Carry Case Sold Separately - #270-00350.
- Kit include: 1 Arm Reproduction, 1 Replacement Skin & Multi-Vein System, 1 Bottle of Red Simulated Blood, 1 Can of Manikin Lubricant, 1 Blood Bag with Tubing and Connector, 1 Clamp and Hook, 1 Set Shoulder Attachment Hardware.