The standard choice for a basic trauma bag, this durable pack can withstand daily use and is comfortable to carry to and from calls.
Size: 17”L x 9”W x 7”H ~ 1,040 cu in – 1.1lbs.
This workhorse bag is rugged enough for daily use to transport standard supplies.
- The full length front pocket is split into two pouches with a row of elastic holders for securing small items
- Each side pouch zips open for easy access to supplies
- In the main compartment are three dividers (non-removable) to organize supplies, with a row of tacked elastics across the back to secure tools and small items
- The top flap has a row of elastic tool holders over a zippered flat pocket
- The flap closes over the front exterior pocket with 1” quick release plastic buckles
- Carry using the extra long nylon web handles or with the adjustable nylon web shoulder strap