The revolutionary Emergency Child Restraint is designed to safely secure children during EMS transport in any emergency vehicle. Since it is not acceptable for a child to be transported unrestrained on a cot, whether it is a newborn or even a teenager, the Emergency Child Restraint provides the perfect solution.
The 3 color-coded Emergency Child Restraint harnesses cover a weight range between 4 and 110 lbs, offering the maximum protection available for children of any size and weight, while also exceeding the current NASEMSO guidelines. The Emergency Child Restraint has been crash tested under the strictest of environments. Its design has no stitching or velcro providing the ultimate protection and safety for you and your patient in every use or application.
Designed with patient comfort in mind, the Emergency Child Restraint has a unique soft touch system, with full clinical access to the torso, without removing the restraint during transport. This easy and simple-to-use system allows EMS crews complete peace of mind when transporting children.
- Fits all size and shape children
- No stitching or velcro to ensure maximum infection control
- Easy-to-maintain, bio-safe cot straps and resistant material to prevent dangerous microbial organisms from growing
- Biosafe webbing
- Quick reference color system
- Clinical access
- Reduces vibration
- Fits to any cot
- Fully crash tested and exceeds current NASEMO guidelines
- Includes: Small, Medium, Large cot straps
- Weight Range: 4-110 lbs