- Dual-sided chestpiece with small 3.3cm diaphragm is ideal for pediatric patients.
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and open bell.
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope is based on the proven design of Littmann Classic stethoscopes. It’s a dependable, hard-working clinical tool for physical assessment, monitoring, and diagnosis of smaller patients.
The Classic II Pediatric stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, and instructions.