The AeroEclipse® II Breath Actuated Nebulizer (BAN) creates aerosol in response to the patient’s inspiratory flow. This patient on-demand therapy means less medication waste, higher drug delivery efficiency and safer clinician working environments.
Combining the benefits of breath actuation and a superior aerosol particle size, the BAN™ delivers the industry’s most effective respirable dose. Supported by clinical evidence, the BAN™, provides approved dosing protocols throughout the hospital and for all patient populations.
- The AeroEclipse® II Breath Actuated Nebulizer delivers a high respirable dose and an optimal particle size to reach the therapeutically important areas of the lungs.
- Proprietary one-way valve provides protection for clinicians and family members against dangerous second hand aerosols, which may carry harmful viruses.
- Breath actuated technology maintains available drug during exhalation phase and breaks in treatment to guard against costly repeat therapies and drug loss to the environment.
- Accommodates a wide range of patient breathing patterns including varying I:E (Inhalation:Exhalation) ratios to avoid potential under-dosing compared to continuously operating nebulizers.2
- Designed to meet a wide range of patient population needs, the BAN™ activates at 15 lpm and can be used with a mouthpiece or our masks. It can also be operated manually or in a continuous mode if necessary.
- Built-in mode selector allows convenient, easy operation in either breath actuated or continuous mode.
- Green biofeedback button provides visual confirmation of actuation and inhalation, encouraging proper breathing technique.
- AeroControl® System Regulator activates at 15 lpm of inspiratory pressure to meet the needs of a wide range of patient populations.
- One-way exhalation valve virtually eliminates the mixing of inspirate and expirate.
- User-friendly EZ Twist Tubing has a sturdy grip for easy assembly and removal.
- Mouthpiece can be removed and replaced with three sizes of our disposable or reusable ComfortSeal® Masks (optional elbow adapter accommodates any standard mask).
- Fill lines provide accurate drug measurements from 0.5 – 6ml.